Leicester Express Terms and Conditions
- Luggage – The Company accepts no liability for loss or damage to passenger’s luggage or for their personal property howsoever caused. Luggage is carried at owner’s risk and must be clearly labelled with name and address. Customers are permitted two medium size suitcases (maximum weight 20kgs per case) and one piece of hand luggage per person. For Health and Safety reasons passengers will be asked to load/unload luggage themselves which, in the driver’s opinion, is excessively heavy. Please note bicycles cannot be carried.
- Mobile phones – We request that all passengers use mobile phones for essential calls, keeping the noise to a minimum. This entitles passengers to a calm and comfortable trip.
- No Smoking Policy – smoking is prohibited on all our coaches.
- Please note that no hot drinks, hot food or alcohol may be taken onto the coach.
- Tickets are only valid for the date and journey indicated.
- The Company will endeavour to operate the service in accordance with the timetable shown but arrival times are dependent on traffic conditions and weather. No liability will be accepted for delays howsoever caused.
- Commonwealth Coaches Ltd reserve the right to refuse a sale of ticket, or terminate a clients’ carriage. The company will not be obligated to issue a refund, compensation or loss which may be incurred. All tickets issued are subject to the company’s terms & conditions. Copies of which are available upon request.